nullclient problems with MSVC

Филипп Кучеев kphilip at inbox.ru
Wed Jul 8 06:37:28 EDT 2009

i ,I have some problems with nullclient on  MSVC .
I built pidgin with CygWin like instructions on http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/BuildingWinPidgin
When I created  a MSVC app and  included nullclient.c and defines.h
After that I built libpurple.lib  by lib.exe and files libpurple.dll and libpurple.def
And included to linker .
There are some errors after compilation .
 1) signal(SIGCHLD, SIG_IGN)   error C2065: 'SIGCHLD' : undeclared identifier
    I replaced for signal(SIGINT,SIG_IGN),but i dont know is it right
	How to solve this?SIGCHLD is not defined for Win
 2) I replaced function getpass() by it is not critical

Then app was run but some protocols was not available like xmpp and icq. After debuging i found xmpp.dll
and icq .dll unloading immediately after loading. Why??
After signing nullclient app stop and do nothing
What do you think  about this ??