Thank you for Pidgin, and all the quick fixes.

Epic Reviews epicreviews at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:07:12 EDT 2009

I want to thank you all for one of the best pieces of software on my computer. I use Pidgin for nearly all my communications.

I also want to thank you for such quick fixes. I noticed a problem with pidgin not always having an icon on the taskbar in Windows Vista, and it seems to be fixed as of the latest version. Plus the Yahoo is fixed, which is very nice.

Thanks once again, just thought I should write something nice to all you hard workers who work on this wonderful program not for money, but for the love of making computing better and easier for us all.