Buddy list interface code

Ajay Ahuja 7aces.aaaaaaa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:36:50 EDT 2009

actually i have written a code which deals with  blist.xml file only and has
no link with any other part of the code.
i dont even hav idea about dbus so now i hve to go for  a code in c and
frontend in gtk+...

i'll come back to u after these things are done.

sorry actually i'm still in confusion whether what to use python or c... and
i need to complete it with in 2 days.. is it possible