Main BList vs Accessors

aluink at gmail.com aluink at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:07:09 EDT 2009

Moreover, if we only expect clients to work with a single PurpleBuddyList, why do PurpleBlistUiOps pass a list pointer if it's always the same list?

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
                                      --Goethe

"Freedom is living without government coercion."
                   --Ron Paul (www.ronpaul2008.com)