Google Summer of Code

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Wed Mar 25 15:11:46 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:52:08AM -0300, Robson Mendonça wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Robson Mendonça, I'm a Brazilian programmer from Porto Alegre -
> RS.
>
> I get interested to develop the Web site translations for Pidgin. And I need
> to know who's the mentor for this project, I need a little chat to
> understand the needs of the Pidgin website, and develop the project.
>
> I have some ideas to make this but I prefer to talk with someone first.
>
> Thanks for your attention.

We assign mentors during the application review process, so while we could
suggest who the likely mentors might be at the moment we cannot say for
certain who it will end up being. If you have specific questions that you
feel you need answered before you can submit your application then feel
free to ask them here.

    -Etan