Google Summer of Code

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Mar 26 14:08:06 EDT 2009

We only use trac for http://developer.pidgin.im/  The rest of the site
is hand written in php.  The website is stored in our Monotone
repository alongside the source code for libpurple/Pidgin/Finch.
There is information about using Monotone at
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/UsingPidginMonotone  The website is in
the branch im.pidgin.www

You would probably want to set up a local web server on a computer
that you have access to and use that for testing any changes that you
make.

-Mark