IRC sBNC Problem (Bug?): Can't send messages

hangAround hang_Around at web.de
Wed May 27 11:31:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

I would like to use a IRC Bouncer with Pidgin on a private standard
IRC-Server. I'am able to connect with the Bouncer, could read the
messages from other users and its also posible to type into the input
area, but it's not posible to send the message. If i press return or try
to use the Button-Plugin nothing happens, it doesn't matter which OS is
used. Only if you use the /say command the tipped text is send.

Is this a already known problem? I didn't found a ticket.

Thank's for help!

hangAround