Yahoo 16 HTTP login

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Sat May 30 12:46:35 EDT 2009

> I'm not particularly inclined to care about invisible, as I don't think the
> ability should exist on any protocol, but if this doesn't get fixed we'll never
> hear the end of user complaints.  I don't have the debug log from the third

Those complaints would be justified, as I don't think one should put
developers' opinion on what is right or wrong in issues which are not at
all technical in nature before the needs of users. Leave policy (and
power) to the them.

Similarly one could argue that any form of encryption should be left out
of apps because in an ideal world we wouldn't have anything to hide from
each-other, but nobody really dares do that ;)

Jani