Google Summer of Code

Santiago Lizardo Oscares santiago.lizardo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:25:53 EST 2010

Hello Pidgin!

I would really like to work with you in the IM client and/or libraries
during the next summer of code.
This email is to know if you are opening places this year on the program,
and if you could be interested in my profile as developer.

This is http://santiago.lizardo.info my personal Web site, and as you can
see I created many small open source projects in technologies from C/C++ to
Java and PHP.

I'm sure I can help you in solve similar ideas to the those posted last year
(http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/SummerOfCode2009) by the reason I have the
required knowledge (C, C++, Networking, Linux, ...) and motivation.

If you have any doubts, please write me and I'll answer you ASAP.

Thank your for your time,

--
Santiago Lizardo Oscares
IT architect & manager