GSoC Ideas

Austin Burrow atburrow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:48:46 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in my Junior year at Oklahoma Christian University studying for a B.S. in Computer Science.

I have been using Pidgin for a long time now.  I feel that GSoC is a great opportunity to give something back.  I am interested in the ideas for improving the ICQ TLC, better chat log viewer and sending messages via SMS.  I also have ideas about improving the IRC experience on Pidgin, such as implementing features that have been requested like a raw output window and the addition of certain commands used by different IRC servers.  I have a passion for programming and a large amount of experience with C.

Thanks,
Austin Burrow
irc.freenode.net handle: Aust