Webkit branch merged!!

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:23:15 EDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Will Thompson <will at willthompson.co.uk> wrote:
> On 07/09/11 07:07, Jorge Villaseñor wrote:
>>
>> To install a Adium Theme, as the code is now, you must place the style
>> dir on .purple/styles/
>
> For what it's worth, Empathy loads Adium themes from
> {$XDG_DATA_HOME,$XDG_DATA_DIRS}/adium/message-styles. So in typical
> situations, that's .local/share/adium/message-styles,
> /usr/local/share/adium/message-styles, /usr/share/adium/message-styles.
>
> It might help packagers (and, to a lesser extent, users) if both Pidgin and
> Empathy could load styles from a common location.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to have ${XDG_DATA_HOME}/adium  do you
think we must use that path or try to talk with empathy people to
figure out a more suited (non adium-named) path to share the
message-styles?

Other than that. I think it's good to have a shared path for the
styles. I will keep in mind when trying to get xdg implemented.

Thanks.

--
Masca