Keyring support for 3.0.0 (GSoc 2008 branch)

Darryl Pogue dvpdiner2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:23:25 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 20:30 -0500, Jorge Villaseñor wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Darryl Pogue <dvpdiner2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure who is best to review this code, or what the best way of
> > getting it to people is. My guess is that rlaager (the GSoC project
> > mentor) or darkrain42 (made a handful of propagations to the branch) are
> > probably the people who know the most about it for reviewing.
> >
> > I'm not very familiar with monotone, but if there's somewhere I can push
> > the code for people to test, please let me know.
>
> Does this patches must be applied over i.p.p or over the soc branch?
>
> Either way I think the best way to get some review is to apply them to
> soc branch (or a new branch if they are against i.p.p) and start
> bothering relevant people.

To get it updated, I propagated i.p.p to the soc branch, and then made
one commit to fix remaining compile issues. I'm not sure what the
process is for getting those changes out of my local database and up to
where someone can see them.

I suppose I could generate a patch against the soc branch on
mtn.pidgin.im, but it would end up being pretty massive.

~Darryl