Why cannot send email when adding gtalk plugins

Joey Jiao joey.jiaojg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:10:59 EST 2012

Well, not familiar with XMPP part but I think it's possible, right?

Below is the debug info I got when ctrl + o, where
joey.jiaojg at gmail.com and anne.pipi at gmail.com is the contact I'm
clicked on.
So with the contact email address, what else info needed to send the
email to the contact, we don't need the send email function of gmail
but adding a send email menu to call thunderbird or similar?

(18:03:33) jabber: Sending (ssl) (joey.jiaojg at gmail.com/1AF3D097): <iq
type='get' id='purplecb517ac2' to='anne.pipi at gmail.com'><vCard
xmlns='vcard-temp'/></iq>
(18:03:33) jabber: Sending (ssl) (joey.jiaojg at gmail.com/1AF3D097): <iq
type='get' id='purplecb517ac3' to='anne.pipi at gmail.com'><query
xmlns='jabber:iq:last'/></iq>
(18:03:34) jabber: Recv (ssl)(156): <iq from="anne.pipi at gmail.com"
to="joey.jiaojg at gmail.com/1AF3D097" id="purplecb517ac2"
type="result"><vCard xmlns="vcard-temp"><FN>anne pi</FN></vCard></iq>
(18:03:34) jabber: Recv (ssl)(246): <iq type="error"
id="purplecb517ac3" to="joey.jiaojg at gmail.com/1AF3D097"
from="anne.pipi at gmail.com"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:last"/><error
code="501" type="cancel"><feature-not-implemented
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"/></error></iq>

--
-Joey Jiao