GSoC - Android port

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon Mar 26 20:03:06 EDT 2012

The source code for pidroid, including build scripts are available on
sourceforge
http://pidroid.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/pidroid/pidroid/file/214787f84768
which would make for a good starting point.

I wouldn't expect it to be too much of a challenge to update it for the
latest version of libpurple; it should be a matter of getting the build
scripts/makefiles and dependencies, updating the version of libpurple and
building.