Patch to gtkdialogs.c

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Thu Sep 20 22:21:52 EDT 2012

As we all know, we get what feels like a metric crapton of Oracle employees
mailing our support list for assistance we can't possibly provide.  Quite
honestly, I'm tired of it.  Since we have no contact that can Get Things
Done(TM) inside Oracle, the next best thing is to put a message in the help
dialog to discourage Oracle employees from using us as a support contact.  To
that end, I have attached a patch to do just that.

I will commit this patch sometime before Monday, regardless of objections,
because I am fed up with Oracle.  I will, however, entertain suggestions on
improving the wording.  I've tried very hard to be as diplomatic and polite as I
possibly can, but my idea of diplomatic and polite doesn't always align with
others'.  Please review the patch and comment if you have suggestions to improve
the phrasing.

Thanks,
John