GSoC - hello world!

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:14:04 EDT 2013

2013/4/18 Piotr Krzemiński <krzema12 at wp.pl>:
> I wanted to offer fixing some bugs regarding Gadu-Gadu plugin stability

Have you tried Pidgin 3.0.0 yet? Or gg11 [1] branch with [2] libgadu-gg11 fork?

It takes some time to ship it (libgadu with gg11 support, or Pidgin
3.0.0 release), but it looks stable and pretty up-to-date for me. If
you have any concerns, please contact me.

I take care of GG on 2.x.y also, but it's rather a light maintenance,
fixing its security issues or serious problems, top-blockers. New
features and minor bugs are fixed at main branch.

More info at my blog [3].

[1] https://hg.pidgin.im/cpw/tomkiewicz/gg11/
[2] https://hg.pidgin.im/cpw/tomkiewicz/gg11-libgadu/
[3] http://blog.wasilczyk.pl/en/category/pidgin-en/