Any projects for newbies..please help..

Naveen Narayanan princeofdarkness4444 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:46:11 EST 2013

Hi,
       i am naveen. i am newbie in this field of development. I have
studied C programming and would really love to help. I was wandering around
to know if there were any projects in C where newbies like me could help. I
know that everyone out there is working hard on projects in a more
professional way. I too want to be a full time developer and hacker like
most of you. I mean that is my ambition. I don't know how to start
development even though i have googled about it and learned about the
mailing lists, bug reports, trackers, repositories and stuff. I love to
work in an environment like open software as everything is available
without any copyright issues. I request you to write to me regarding
projects for beginners and how to enter in this world kind off information.
I would sincerely do anything to survive here. I hope you guys understand
me.