new client plans and libpurple

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Mar 28 12:06:55 EDT 2013

Zoltán Sólyom spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Just one question, should I not post things here like this and
> instead answer everyone only on their personal address? I see that
> there is not much traffic on the devel mailing list and I'm not used
> to mailing lists so I might not even know the basic manners around
> here.

This traffic is all appropriate for the devel list.  Keeping us all in
the loop will maximize the probability that the right person can
answer your questions later.  If your project gets large and has a lot
of traffic, I'm sure we'd be willing to set up a list for it,
specifically -- but you're a long way from that right now.  :-)

Ethan