GObjectification - GSoC project 2013

gillou.ray at free.fr gillou.ray at free.fr
Tue May 28 17:38:25 EDT 2013

On Wed, 29 May 2013 00:46:19 +0530
Ankit Vani <a at nevitus.org> wrote:

> I have been accepted to work on Pidgin for Google Summer of Code 2013

Congratulations! :)

> Please advice me regarding the following:
> 1. I would like to ask if this spreadsheet is accurate as of date.
> 2. I would also like to know if I should proceed with GObjectification
> according to the current state of the spreadsheet.

I wasn’t aware of this spreadsheet, and I find it useful too. I could
add a column for detachable sessions progress. But AFAIK it’s certainly
not up to date regarding to the gobj branch, since it already has at
least PurpleAccount, PurpleConnexion, and a fair part of the blist
gobjectified.

Perhaps hg diff --stat or something could come handy if you manage to
make it produce stats of the commits of the gobj branch only. You’d be
able to see on which files most changes have been made.

I’m looking forward this project since it’s gonna allow detachable
sessions to progress. Although I won’t have much time to work on
detachable sessions myself during this summer. I wish you the best.

		— gillux