/pidgin/main: 79ccaf2efd0b: Remove newline plugin, it's also han...

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Feb 2 14:54:22 EST 2014

If we got the stats plugin merged in then we could see how many of these
plugins are used/not used by people ;)

If the problem you're trying to solve is to make the plugin list easier to
navigate, then wouldn't it be better to try and make the plugin list easier
to navigate, rather than cull plugins that could end up going back into the
list and making it "hard to navigate" again.  I'm not entirely sure how
scrolling a vertical list is hard to navigate though.