/pidgin/main: 0bdba5ad006b: Win32: use a hardcoded Bonjour SDK p...

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Wed Jan 8 00:59:34 EST 2014

On 01/07/2014 01:17 PM, Tomasz Wasilczyk wrote:
> Changeset: 0bdba5ad006b6fc27543de4d083759eb7bc89f08
> Author:	 Tomasz Wasilczyk <twasilczyk at pidgin.im>
> Date:	 2014-01-07 20:17 +0100
> Branch:	 default

> Win32: use a hardcoded Bonjour SDK path, as it is done this way in its official release. Fixes #15818

I don't think this is correct.  If you install Windows to drive D: or
something, your path for Bonjour will be different.  I thought "Program
Files" was also localized for non-English versions of Windows, meaning
the name might not always be the same.

I assume that Bonjour resolves the system Program Files directory to
install, rather than blindly assuming it is at c:\Program Files.  You
can pull this from the register or an environmental variable, I think.

Kevin