GSoC is over

Nakul Gulati nakgulati at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:38:02 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm extremely sorry for not having updated the Wiki page and not updating
the project, I'm busy with college work and exams at the moment.

I plan complete the wiki page and all details about the project by the end
of this week and would be resuming work on the project after exams and will
bring to completion then.

Regards,
Nakul Gulati

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Michael McConville <mmcconville at mykolab.com
> wrote:

> Jorge VillaseƱor wrote:
> > Ok, this is my summary of what I have heard from people.
> >
> > Ready to be merged:
> > * Facebook prpl: It looks like this prpl is being used on the wild now
> > and it is working ok.
> > * XMPP prpl improvements: This looks like can be merged.
> > * Maintenance: Some of this changes are ready, some of them were proof
> > of concept and need to be rewritten.
> >
> > I think, it is safe to review and merge both, xmpp improvements and
> > the facebook plugin first.
>
> What about Google Hangouts?
>
> Many of my changes are already merged. The most significant remaining
> ones are the randomness API and the version requirement bumps.

Regards,
Nakul Gulati
+91-9782477088
+91-8800539082