Check out this job at Microsoft!

Microsoft Recruiting recruiting at emails.careers.microsoft.com
Sat Jan 22 11:58:12 EST 2022

Hi 企业管理资料全套,
A visitor on the Microsoft Career Site noticed this job opportunity at Microsoft and thought you might be interested! Check it out below.

Note from sender:
有小规模【发】票,增值税普通【发】票,可做账、报销用、微【电】:1313-5656-287QQ:775087331

Senior Manager, C+AI Strategy
Redmond, Washington, United States

    View job > -->

font {
font-size: 14px !important;
}

Position Summary

The Cloud & AI Corporate Strategy team is chartered with defining the strategy for Microsoft’s Cloud and AI business. The team has built a track record of spotting trends early and using those insights to drive Microsoft’s strategy and direction.  The group broadly focuses on three sets of activities: Thought leadership on the major shifts in the technology industry such as Digital Transformation  (e.g., this was the team that originally pushed for Microsoft’s strategy shift towards the cloud - https://news.microsoft.com/download/archived/presskits/cloud/docs/The-Economics-of-the-Cloud.pdf) Translating strategy into product reality across Azure, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Mixed Reality and SaaS including big bet M&A (e.g., the team drove the recent GitHub and Nuance acquisitions). Engaging with our top customers to help them formulate their Digital Transformation strategy.  For this particular role we’re looking for someone with a background either in strategy/consulting or product management/product architecture to enhance the teams depth. You will play a key role in not only the continuing transformation of one of the world’s largest software companies, but also in transforming whole industries as we help customers charter their digital transformation journey. You’ll contribute to the teams projects with your expertise and experience while also being a strategic advisor who looks across the portfolio of Microsoft’s Cloud and AI products and influences the direction of Microsoft’s current and future products.

This is an autogenerated email. Please do not reply directly.
Visit Microsoft Careers