Where did my buddy go

freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 12:14:26 EST 2007

Hi Billy. Thanks for the hints on dragging. Yes. That's exactly what I
was doing.

I can drag a buddy INTO a contact, but not OUT again. When I drag it
in I see all the stuff you said. That is I see the buddy in a floating
box and the line or box showing where it will end up.

When I try to drag the buddy out of the contact I see none of these.
The screen does not respond at all to dragging in this context. I have
done this repeatedly with the cursor in various places and I can't
pick up the buddy to move it anywhere.

Could it be a bug? I'm using 2.1.0 and could upgrade if necessary. I
have looked in the release notes and can't see anything about this.
However, from 2.3.0 there is a different way to do this using a right
click context menu. I think I will try this.   Bob