split of a message/conversation window

Karol Szkudlarek karol at mikronika.com.pl
Wed Aug 27 03:44:19 EDT 2008

Hello!

Thank you for explanation. I read the mentioned posts.

1)

Preferences->Conversations->Minimum input area height in lines.

I can find it that option in my pidgin. I am using 2.4.1.
Please tell me is it option of a newer version of pidgin?!

2) About autoresizing text input I think that idea of abandon
manual resizing were at least controversial and
(private for me annoying but I can change my habbit)
I think that users similar to me (which autoresizing dislike)
deserve for official explanation from pidgin developers in pidgins FAQ
for example: why bar for manual resizing text-inputs are funny blocked.

Of course I think there is no option to again looking for arguments for and against manual or
autoresizing feature because the same arguments may have each part.

3) and question: can I disable history notification and enable old menutray icon? :-)
This is another big change. This icon was very good for me. :-))

Regards and thanks for help,
Karol Szkudlarek

--
Karol Szkudlarek