Please change the 2.4.0 input field's resize behaviour

Marek Matulka marek.matulka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:28:06 EST 2008

Hi,

I did an update today and found it very difficult to use pidgin:

Yes, I am affected by the bug ~0 pixels height - I've seen it was
already discovered and probably addressed.

And I vote for auto-resizing input windows to an *option*. Firstly this
auto resizing feature really annoys me (my humble opinion!) and I just
like to have the input window 5 lines large even if I enter just one
line of text - I just like that way. So setting auto-resizing as an
option would be great. Also would like to be able to select min size and
max window size - so I can set it to 5 lines (both values)...

Hope it's helpful,
Marek