Application error after moving to Symantec 11

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Mar 12 14:53:28 EDT 2008

Have you tried a full uninstall of Symantec?

Most Symantec apps embed themselves so deep in the computer, and yes,
I've seen a number of instances with Symantec software causing
problems where a 'disable' actually has no effect.

If you're worried, take the computer off the network, uninstall
Symantec, reboot, potentially reinstall Pidgin, then rerun pidgin,
see if the problem goes away.