Leave join (IRC) channels with click

David Balazic David.Balazic at hermes-softlab.com
Mon Mar 24 09:48:51 EDT 2008

Hi!

This a RFE. I use IRC but it might make sense for other protocols too.

 - could there be implemented a feature that the user could leave a channel with the mouse,
without closing the channels tab ? I think an additional item in the tabs right click menu
(which currently has items for selecting and closing tabs) would be the place for it.
Something like "Leave this channel" or similar.

 - the opposite: menu item for (re)joining a channel, which already has a tab open.
(the case when the channel name in the tab is surrounded by parenthesis)

Regards,
David