Password Box Disappears/Reappears

Bob Baggins rhinox202 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 10:20:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have been having a problem at login since about version 2.5.2.  I use 3 accounts: MSN, AIM, and Yahoo.  When I open Pidgin I login in that order.  From time to time, not always, as I am typing in my password the box disappears for a second, erases what i had typed and then reappears.  More often then not it happens when I am typing in my Yahoo password.  It's not a major problem, but not something that I feel should be happening.  Others may be experiencing this as well, but briefly looking around didn't reveal anything.  If there is any way in which I can help you help me, please let me know.  Thanks.

Bob