question for a friend

Kendra McEvoy mazaska at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 30 19:07:25 EST 2009

I have a friend that has used Pidgin (briefly) for her chats but has been having some hard times with people associated with Facebook and has been avoiding Facebook because of it. She says that while she has herself listed as offline for the chat, her FB friends who use Pidgin can still see her listed as being online.

Aside from getting another FB account, which I don't recommend she do, is there a way she can hide herself from those using Pidgin while on FB or IM?

KM

http://www.mygamespace.com/Mazaska?afcode=aff40c1a2dd8