Use libpurple.dll in windows development.

tigranmt at gmail.com tigranmt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 04:41:56 EST 2009

Yes, I guess it's not the best choice in this case the Windows Vista platform
:)
Unfortunately the last 5 years I was completely out of the web development
(only desktop  and framework development stuff), that is the reason that I
would like  to spend my free time on web development that grow incredibly
fast in these years. So what you will suggest in this case like the a
platform ?
BSD or  Linux ? Java or Python ?   Or something else...  I know there are so
many ways, but just suggest from your point of view what is more suitable by
your opinion.