Daily Log

Matt Babaian mbabaian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 10:12:35 EST 2009

Dear Pidgin,

First off, you guys are awesome. I have been using your product since it was
called gaim. At any rate, I have a feature request if you have a moment.

I would love for there to be an option to have a daily log for chat history.
I am a habitual chat window closer and I have a problem all the time where I
say something like 'goodbye' or 'later' or 'ttyl' and think that our
conversation is over, close the chat window, only to get something a minute
or so later in a response back saying 'later'. It seems like a waste of
space to have a log file with just a one liner 'later' in it.

I would like the best UI experience would be to give the user an option.
Maybe something like a daily, weekly, monthly log along with the standard
'per chat' log.

Just a suggestion. I appreciate your time.

--
Best Regards,
- Matt

"One person can make a difference and every person should try." ~ John F.
Kennedy