Invitation to submit your scripts and programs on Search-Scripts.com

Search Scripts webmaster at search-scripts.com
Fri Nov 27 03:05:00 EST 2009

Hello,

We would like to invite to submit your scripts and programs in
Search-Scripts.com, the fast growing web scripts directory. Registration and
submission to search-scripts.com is totally free. Best of all
search-scripts.com offer SEO friendly URLs for your listings to gain maximum
exposure on search engines. All the listings are manually verified and
approved to maintain quality listings on our scripts directory.

Visit us at http://www.search-scripts.com <http://www.search-scripts.com/>

Please feel free to contact us at the phone number mentioned below if you
have any questions. I look forward to see you at Search-Scripts.com

With best regards,

Archana Chadha (Director)

Search Scripts Directory

232, Green Model Town