support

Ashu Bajpai ashub99 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:03:54 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,

               Can you tell me if I am using Pidgin and i logged in by using my yahoo account and if seperately on my system I logged via yahoo messenger. Then will I be log off from Pidgin or both will work simultaneously like I logged in my yahoo account via Pidgin and Yahoo messenger from two places is it happen or if I logged in Pidgin using yahoo account then I will be log off from yahoo messenger. Tell me for other accounts also. Becuase I don't want anyone to use any other messenger except pidgin.

Thanks and Regards

Asif Khan