Unable to authenticate: Authentication Failure

David Fletcher David.Fletcher at etc-dist.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 11:30:01 EDT 2010

Hiya

I keep getting this "Unable to authenticate: Authentication Failure" everytime I log into pidgin, how to I en-able so I can use my MSN?

David Fletcher

Account Manager
Multi Vendor Products

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB21DF.79688E30]<http://www.etc-dist.co.uk/>

Direct:

+44 (0) 845 1557766 ext: 8059

Fax:

+44 (0) 121 2709645

Email:

David_fletcher at etc-dist.co.uk<mailto:David_fletcher at etc-dist.co.uk>

Web:

www.sdgroup.eu.com<http://www.sdgroup.eu.com>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CB21DF.79688E30]<http://www.sdgroup.eu.com/>     [cid:image003.jpg at 01CB21DF.79688E30] <http://www.i-change.co.uk/>    [cid:image004.jpg at 01CB21DF.79688E30] <http://www.interfacesolutions.co.uk/>    [cid:image005.jpg at 01CB21DF.79688E30] <http://www.iq-sys.com/>

[cid:image007.png at 01CB21DF.79688E30]<http://www.sdgroup.eu.com/>

[cid:image008.jpg at 01CB21DF.79688E30]
**Ask me about our GreenITBox the innovative, green, compliant and certified way to dispose of your redundant IT kit, how you can resell this solution to your customers AND make yourselves considerable margin !**

GREENBOX                          only £129.00   Suggested resell price £179
Small Pure Weee Disposal Box

GREENBOXL                        only £149.00   Suggested resell price £279
Large Pure Weee Disposal Box

All costs quoted are exclusive of VAT; all quotes are valid for a period of 7 days from today's date. Costs are subject to change in line with "Manufacturing" pricing.  All stock availability is subject to confirmation at time and date of order. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

It is intended for the addressee only.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this e-mail immediately.   The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied
without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please
scan all attachments.

No changes to Terms and Conditions of trade can be accepted through e-mail
communication.  All changes to Terms and Conditions must be in writing evidenced by
a director of the company and in hard copy format.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does not take any
responsibility for the views of the author.

ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION PLC is a company registered in
England and Wales with Company No. 01769690.
Registered office: James House, Warwick Road, BIRMINGHAM. B11 2LE
VAT Registration Number is GB 313 6516 80