Locked out, new account reset. Help!

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Tue Mar 9 14:05:17 EST 2010

Ok, please expand on what you mean by you cannot log in to the pidgin IM.

Pidgin is a client you use to connect to IM services - AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, etc.

Do you mean you can log into Yahoo using Yahoo's client, but cannot log
onto Yahoo IM using the pidgin client?

If you're getting an error, what is the error?