Issue after Download

Tamara Graham moonsetlo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:58:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm just trying to download the program to use
with my multiple applications. I read that it was a good program to use to
have various IMs open and working at the same time.

Here is what I downloaded: http://pidgin.im/download/

And to answer your ending questions, I have no idea what adium is, so I
cannot know if it's a better choice for me. If it's not possible to have the
program on Mac, no worries.

Thanks for your time.

Tamara