Issue after Download

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:49:31 EDT 2011

Tamara,

That is definitely the source code download, which won't do you any good
unless you have a true knowhow and need for it.

As Ethan said, Adium http://adium.im/ will be what you want. It's
more/less pidgin for OSX. While it's not actually pidgin, it is a good
replacement for it.

-Michael

On 4/10/2011 2:58 PM Tamara Graham <moonsetlo at gmail.com> said unto
Tamara Graham <moonsetlo at gmail.com>, support at pidgin.im: