Pidgin issue

Burnett, Alasdair ABurnett at tmvse.com
Tue Apr 12 06:16:32 EDT 2011

After deleting an all user Active Directory distribution list
(DL_Everyone) users can no longer see other users within the domain
until they send an authorisation request to each user and have it
accepted.  Presumably the DL was listed somewhere in the settings so
that all members were automatically trusted, but I can't see where.  I'd
like to trust everyone in a new group - how do I do this.