Random smiley popup?

Remeer Denzath remeer_denzath at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 09:42:38 EDT 2011

To anyone who knows why,

Occasionally, a pidgin window will pop up.  It's a very small window, the title bar says "Pidgin".  In this window is a single rather happy looking smiley face, and a close button.   The window goes away when I hit close and nothing seems to happen.  There isn't any other text or anything in this window.  Anyone know why this keeps popping up?  It seems to be very random, and there's no provocation or anything that I've noticed for it to happen.  It doesn't happen very often, but enough to make me wonder about it.

Thanks in advance.