Question about spell check manual installation instructions.

Steven Gauna smcgauna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:15:44 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am trying to perform the manual installation of spell check as posted at
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Installing%20Pidgin#manual_win32_spellcheck_installation.
However, it appears the link to the OpenOffice site that used to maintain
these dictionaries is no longer supporting it in this way (
http://ooodocs.sourceforge.net/dictinstall/).   Does anyone know a
different location I can get a compatible English (US) dictionary from?  If
so, is it also possible that the manual instruction page could be updated
with this information?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not sure what to even look for to
find a compatible dictionary on google.  Most of the links I had found
pointed back to this OpenOffice page which seems to have dropped support.

Thank you very much in advance!