Gtalk login problem

Nick W nickw7coc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 07:37:37 EST 2011

Ok folk, thanks for the help, I've got it to work :)

I've changed as per Paul's - and the FAQ - suggest to do here...
The only thing I've done differently is that I got the Accounts list up,
unticked the Gtalk in the list and ticked it again... at that I got a
request to allow the out of date certificate - which I did and it instantly
connected...

Many thanks for your comments and suggestions and patience ! :)