auto update ?

Rene ' rdumoulin1 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 21 18:03:58 EST 2011

i see, you think notifying the user of a new version is bad, mixing it up with forced updates, like from msn.

well see, notifications are just that, notifications. its a good thing. especially for like you said for the exceptions. after all, we can't spend everyday looking at the site if there's something new.

As for what, when, how, if they are applied, that is up to the user, a choice.
You see my point i'm sure, notifications are good, so i figure the plugin should on by default.

i've never received them from pidgin and would have prefered to be told new verisons fixed bugs i've encountered.

thanks for the plugin info, much appreciated
cheers