.purple Directory

Bobby Walker walke174 at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 5 08:09:09 EDT 2011

Attention Pidgin Support:

We at Purdue University use Pidgin as one of the many articles of
software on campus.  Our issue, is because we use roaming profiles, I've
tried to use the pidgin.exe -c "H:\pu.data\Application Data\.purple"
switch and that doesn't seem to work.  From what I understand that
creates the new config profile but doesn't tell it to use that as the
"default" location of .purple .....
So, is there something that needs to be done to make pidgin.exe to use
the .purple folder on the H: drive NOT local.

--
Bobby Walker
Lab Admin