Kurdish is not the official language of Turkey

David Balažic david.balazic at comtrade.com
Thu Jul 14 08:17:13 EDT 2011

I'll just add that:
 - having two language choices is confusing and unnecessary (one for installer and one for the app itself)
 - the installer choice is not stating clearly that this choice is just for the installer and that
the applications language is an independent setting

and:
I already set my language preferences in the OS preferences. Why do I have to repeat it over an over again?
For each application. Twice.
(not to mention all the web pages)

Regards,
David

PS: For the hot blooded Turks: Include a "Turkish" option in the installer that just brings up a text
block after clicking Next, that explains no Turk has bothered to provide a turkish translation, unlike
Kurds...
(the last part could be dropped)

Could the author of the app translation be contacted about this? If he translated the application, the
installer is surely a much smaller piece of work?