Pidgin Status

DeviL DeviL devilkukacc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 13:11:17 EDT 2011

Platform: Windows XP (SP2);
Version: Pidgin 2.7.11 (libpurple 2.7.11);
Active plugins: Autoaccept (2.7.11); Buddy Stat Notification (2.7.11); Guifications (2.16);
Protocol: Yahoo!;
Description: Pidgin is set to always connect with invisible status. The problem is that when it is connected it shows to other users that I went offline even though it is the first time I connect. This situation does repeat when I set offline and after that invisible again, it shows that I went offline 2 times. I tried this on 3 computers with the same results.

Is there any solution?
Thanks,
Dev.