Unable to authenticate: Authentication Failure for MSN

Jess Holy jessholy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:12:30 EDT 2011

David: Thanks for the advice, especially in regards how to properly
report a problem - I will definitely keep that all in mind for future
use. You were right about it being a user name/password being wrong
and I have now fixed the problem. Thank you for your help, I really
appreciate it!

--
Jessica Holy
12401 Abbey Knoll Court