finch charset issue

Vegard Hammerseth vegard at hammerseth.com
Mon Feb 27 14:24:44 EST 2012

Ah, ok. I'm going to run this on another machine through ssh and screen,
but are currently debugging on my local machine. So the video was just a
problem descriptor because the problem is identical on the server I will be
using.

So you were right about this not being the root of the problem, but what is?