can't add buddies

Lee Murray lee at gamehouse.com
Thu May 10 13:15:34 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have managed to get the client to add my account, but I can't see any lists for group rooms, and I can't add anyone else as a buddy.

I looked at the instructions, and the form that comes up when I click on Add Buddy. Thought I filled it in correctly, but it does nothing. I tried adding the other person as an account, but of course I don't know their password so that can't be right. All I have is the person's email address and I know their alias. But I can't get anywhere. I don't even know enough to know what to ask you~!

Can you please help? What do I need?

Thanks,
Lee