Problem posting ticket

rifter rifter0x0000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:57:28 EDT 2012

I have had the same problem.  I don't have that problem on any other
site than that for pidgin.  The captchas are actually very easy to
see, moreso than most sites, but it is not allowing the CORRECT
answer.  There is probably a problem here, or a bug.  Of course you
cannot file tickets or bug reports because of this, so I wonder how
many have been dissuaded from doing so thereby.
I actually signed up to this list for that very reason - to let you
know what was going on with the captchas.  I spent hours filling one
after another out correctly, only to be rebuffed.  I do the harder
ones on other sites all the time without this problem.